четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

colonial williamsburg maps




I shouldnapos;t really be updating right now, what with reading/studying to do (but no papers, FUCK YEAH). And then should I finish my schoolwork, all Iapos;m going to do is read Nation and then The Graveyard Book and then I have to finish Arkham Asylum to give back to my friend and yadda yadda yadda. Then Iapos;ll sleep.

Iapos;m kind of angry at myself because I accidentally poured way too much water in my aloe vera plant and itapos;s definitely showing; the ends are getting all gross and squishy and brown. And here I thought I was good at taking plants because my bonsaiapos;s been doing so well. :(

Umnumum... I need to get better at comforting people. I usually like to be left alone when Iapos;m upset (and a lot of times when Iapos;m not upset) but of course that isnapos;t the same with others. Bah. Hug or no? Comforting words? Wossamatta? Iapos;m sorry? Buhleh.

Lapos;octobre passe trop vite. Je le hais. >:[

Oh right, my birthday. It was pretty good compared to all of my others. I relaxed with some friends, slept, got bored, and then my family and I went out for SUSHI and had LYCHEE SORBET. Still want, svp.
colonial williamsburg maps, colonial williamsburg marketplace.



Комментариев нет: