понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

central excise rules 2004




Oh man. Today has been horrible. I just want to go home and go to bed. Seriously, thatapos;s all I want right now.


The only reason Iapos;m even in class today, considering all thatapos;s happened, is because I had to turn in the IQ testing kit, and I have an exam in 4:30. Of which Iapos;m not looking forward to.


Oh, I gave Zack the IQ test last night and was pleasantly surprised. I know that heapos;s amazingly intellegent, but sheesh. He was annoyed that he had to do it, but I know he had fun. Near the end I think he just wanted it to be overwith as much as I did, but overall, he had fun. He was so upset when he couldnapos;t figure something out. Itapos;s hilarious.


Oh, Trans-Siberian Orchestra is coming to town December 21st Guess who is going to be there? DAMN RIGHT, I AM

award book national winner, central excise rules 2004, central excise rules india, central excise rules2002, central excise rules2004.



Комментариев нет: