четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

account already exists




Gotta remember to see if I can take my photo at the booth today at Asda, remember to check my nanapos;s Abbey account, print off FMI notes tomorrow, finish filling in the form for MWA, photocopy MLapos;s notes on Monday....

Gawd, so much stuff to do.

Still gotta do business work, FMI and rewrite Macro notes. And read the GS chapters. Not that thatapos;s too important right now.

And on a bitchy note from me, I sat through five presentations this morning for Macro. They were crap. First girl just repeated what weapos;ve already got in our lecture notes. Second girl spoke like she was on speed and I couldnapos;t keep up. Third girl was.... Hard to understand.... Fourth dude was pretty good, kept it simple and clean. Fifth girl seemed a little confused.

Really, the only notes I got were from the fourth presentation. And the fifth one but that was just because she was stammering and stuttering so much, I had all the time in the world to copy what she had written on the overhead projector.

All in all, I think that mine was better. So far anyways.
account already exists, account alltel.net e mail, account alltel.com circle, account alltel.com.



Комментариев нет: