пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adelphia - time warner conversion




Okay, hereapos;s a proper update of the past few days. (:

Have been out studying with Am, Xp and No at PParade-MP Library area.
Studying hasnapos;t been very productive for me the past few days; Very restless.

Yes, knowing very well that I shouldnapos;t be allowing myself to slack and rest, I am still doing it.

And damn. I just canapos;t concentrate for nuts.
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

So for that, Iapos;m going to study with Ph tomorrow and probably go for (A)Math tuition. (After eons :D)

Wheee..

Anyway, weapos;ve been frequenting Topshop. To de-stress, Iapos;d guess? Oh well.
To sum the week up, it was a crazy one.

Studied at the library with Am, Xp and Di just now.
Di saw her eyecandy, the Angmoh guy.

Xp saw hers for the very last time, I suppose.

Okay, I reckon we should focus on Oapos;s right now.

Pfft. God, I wanna surrender everything to you right now.
Everything.

camber sands holiday village, adelphia - time warner conversion, adelphia + on demand, adelphia + georgia, adelphia + auditor.



Комментариев нет: