понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

california commercial vehicle code




I was listening to "Mediocrity Rules" by Le Tigre, a song I�used to listen to in ninth grade. Just listening to it evokes all the feelings and thoughts I�had six years ago. I�was so fresh then, and yet I�thought I�was the most jaded thing on the face of the earth. I need to learn to appreciate how clean I�was, and how clean I�am (because we are nothing but everything weapos;ve been and will never be anything but what we are). I am still a bit heartbroken by my first true love dumping me outright, but soon enough that will be over and I will create love again. I recall the simplicity of moral punk rock iconoclasm, the messiness of discovering a first relationship, the pure-heartedness of getting caught up in the new people whom [I�thought] were so beautiful. Let me revert to that innocence, to that light-hearted way of living, to the beautiful exciting straightforward confusion that everything was. The gorgeous struggle of delicate Romantic words. The imagined world that I�lived in of abandoned nighttime train tracks with nothing but freedom and cricketsong to keep me company.

I am a dreamer; I�will know love again.

business process outsourcing merrill services, california commercial vehicle code, california commercial vehicle insurance, california commercial washing window, california commercial woodland.



Комментариев нет: